Friday, October 31, 2014

A Tutorial on Replacing the Tube in the Brooks Instrument Sho-Rate 1350G & 1355G Glass Tube Flow Meters

For anyone using the Brooks Instrument "Sho-Rate" 1350G or 1355G glass tube flow meter, here is a handy video on how to replace the tubes.

For more information contact:

Belilove Company Engineers 
21060 Corsair Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
Phone: 510) 274-1990
Fax: (510) 274-1999